Directions to Tummel Valley Holiday Park
Tummel Valley Holiday Park, Tummel Bridge, Near Pitlochry, Perthshire, PH16 5SA
Tummel Valley is a countryside holiday park located 13 miles from Pitlochry. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Take the A9 from Perth and head towards Pitlochry.
- Turn left opposite the north entrance to Pitlochry onto the B8019 signed Tummel Bridge.
- The park is 13 miles along this road and is signposted.
- Nearest station - Pitlochry (13 miles/25 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines - Perth-Inverness via Pitlochry.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- The nearest bus stop is on the park. There are only 4 buses per day but none on a Sunday.
- Buses run every 2 and a half hours. The buses run to Kinloch Rannoch – Tummel Bridge – Faskally – Pitlochry and return.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airports - Edinburgh (80 miles/1 hour 35 minutes' drive time from the park) and Glasgow (100 miles/2 hours drive time from the park)
- Tel. Edinburgh 0870 040 0007
- Useful links - Edinburgh Airport