Directions to White Acres Holiday Park
White Acres Holiday Park, White Cross, Near Newquay, Cornwall, TR8 4LW
White Acres is a country holiday park located just a few miles outside of Newquay on the A392. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter then the A30 past Okehampton and Bodmin.
- From the A30 turn onto the A392 to Newquay, and travel over 1st roundabout.
- You will see the entrance to White Acres shortly after the roundabout on the right hand side.
- Nearest station - Newquay (6 miles/15 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines - Bristol-Penzance via Exeter & Plymouth, change before Par for Newquay.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- Bus stop opposite the entrance to the park. Bus and train station in Newquay, but the main stations are in Truro and Bodmin, which are only 30 minutes away.
- An hourly service from outside the park runs into Newquay and the local area.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Newquay (6 miles/ 15 minutes' drive time from the park)
- You can fly to Newquay with : Air Southwest, BMI Baby, Flybe, Lufthansa and Skybus from many major UK airports.
- Tel. Newquay +44(0)1637 860600.
- Useful links - Newquay Airport