at Wemyss Bay Holiday Park
On park, splash around in either the indoor or the outdoor pool. Keep the kids occupied with the adventure play area, indoor play area with ball pool and kids’ clubs. After a day of exploring tuck in to a meal in Palm’s Bar & Restaurant then watch the evening entertainment in the Reef Showbar.
View park map
To view a map of the park and it's facilities, click here.
Fun for everyone...
- Indoor swimming pool
with fun sessions.
- Amusement arcade* and pool tables#
- Wildlife nature trail
Discover the park’s natural surroundings and wildlife.
- Nearby ferry to the Isle of Bute*
Just for kids
- Outdoor Adventure playground
Let the kids loose on the slide, zip wire, swings and climbing frame.
- Outdoor traverse climbing wall
- Toddlers’ paddling area in the indoor pool
- Little Lending Library
- Tot Stars
- Star Landers
- Freestyle Teens Club
Eat, drink & enjoy
- Clyde Entertainment Lounge & Bar
Spend a fun filled evening enjoying the family entertainment.
- Livingstone’s Bar & Grill
Enjoy delicious family meals.
Relax with a Costa Coffee or a snack and take in the magnificent views from the outdoor patio.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Convenience store with off-licence
Well stocked for all your daily essentials.
- Launderette* and cash machine*
Find out more
- Meet Sid & Lizzie
- Heated indoor swimming pool
Find out more
- Family discos
- Livingstone's Bar
(*Charges apply). Please note there is a limited television signal.