Directions to Holywell Bay Holiday Park
Holywell Bay Holiday Park, Near Newquay, Cornwall, Sutherland, TR8 5PR
Holywell Bay is a beachside holiday park located a few miles from Newquay. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter then the A30 to Newquay, Cornwall. Take the left exit signed the A392 to Newquay.
- Once on the dual carriageway take the 1st slip road signed Newquay (A39).
- Take the 2nd turning at the roundabout signed Newquay (A392). Follow the road through Quintrell Downs, past Morrisons, turn left for the A3075 Redruth.
- Continue for 2 miles and turn right at sign for Holywell/Cubert. From here follow signs for park.
- Nearest station - Newquay (7 miles/15 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines - Bristol-Penzance via Exeter & Plymouth, change before Par for Newquay.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- The nearest bus stop is about 600 yards from the park. Enquire at the holiday park.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Newquay (14 miles/25 minutes' drive time from the park)
- You can fly to Newquay with : Air Southwest, BMI Baby, Flybe, Lufthansa and Skybus from many major UK airports.
- Tel. Newquay +44(0)1637 860600.
- Useful links - Newquay Airport