Directions to Wemyss Bay Holiday Park
Wemyss Bay Holiday Park, Renfrewshire, Scotland, PA18 6BA
Wemyss Bay is a coastal park located 7 miles from Largs. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- From Glasgow follow the M8 to Greenock.
- Then take the A78 to Wemyss Bay.
- The park is opposite the Railway Station and Ferry Terminal.
- Nearest station - Wemyss Bay Station opposite park
- Main lines - Edinburgh – Glasgow Central – Wemyss Bay
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- There is a bus stop at the bottom of the park by the entrance. There are regular bus services to Largs, Greenock and Ayr. The buses run every 15 minutes. The approximate Taxi prices to Greenock and Largs cost between £8 - £10
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Glasgow (25 miles/40 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Tel. Glasgow (0)870 040 0008
- Useful links - Glasgow Airport
- Irish customers can sail with P & O ferries from Larne to Troon.
- Troon is a harbour located aprox 20 minutes from the Holiday Park