Directions to Sundrum Castle Holiday Park
Sundrum Castle Holiday Park, Coylton, By Ayr, Ayrshire, KA6 5JH
Sundrum Castle is a countryside park located 5 miles from Ayr. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- From Glasgow head south on the A77 towards Ayr.
- Then take the A70 to Cumnock.
- The park is 3 miles along the A70 before the village of Coylton.
- Nearest station - Ayr (5 miles/15 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines - Glasgow - Stranraer via Ayr
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- There is a local service, which runs to Coylton from Ayr, this is about a 10 to 15 minute walk from the bus stop to the park
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Glasgow Prestwick (11 miles/20 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Taxis can be picked up at the airport and the price is around £10.00
- Useful links - Glasgow Prestwick
- Irish customers can sail with P & O ferries from Larne to Troon.
- Troon is a harbour located aprox 20 minutes from the Holiday Park.