Directions to Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park
Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park, East Beach, Nairn, Inverness, IV12 4PH
Nairn Lochloy is a beachside holiday park located 17 miles from Inverness in Scotland. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- From Inverness and Aberdeen follow the A96.
- On entering Nairn follow the road until you reach Bridgemill Direct Shop.
- Turn down past the shop following signs for the park.
- Nairn is situated at end of the road adjacent to the harbour.
- Nearest station - Nairn (0.5 miles/3 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines - Inverness- then trains to Nairn & Aberdeen
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- The nearest bus stop is Approximately 10/15 minutes away from the Park. Buses run to the nearest main town which is Inverness approximately 13 miles away.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Inverness (10 miles/20 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Tel. Inverness 0845 450 2245
- Useful links - Eastern Airways