Call us on: 0844 335 3450
Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm Sat & Sun 9am - 7pmRequest a brochure Pay your balance online
- Explore Scotland
- Holiday Parks in Scotland
- Our other regions
- Our other accommodation
6 parks in Scotland
- Stunning coastal and countryside locations
- Excellent range of local attractions
- Your choice of idyllic, or lively parks
Book your holiday...
We've saved you the perfect spot in Scotland!
In fact we've chosen only the very best spots for each of our six award winning holiday parks in the beautiful Scottish Highlands & Perthshire, glorious Dumfries and Galloway, and along the stunning Clyde and Ayrshire coastlines.
So every morning you can wake up to magnificent mountains with woodland trails, golden beaches and quaint seaside resorts or rolling countryside peppered with ancient castles. In short, everything you need to enjoy your perfect holiday.
View video of Scotland
Attractions in Scotland
With six award winning holiday parks stretching from Dumfries in the South West up to Dornoch in the Highlands, we can offer something for everyone when it comes to attractions.
Whether you're looking for golden sandy beaches, theme parks, castles, museums or golf courses, Scotland has it all
1. Dunrobin Castle
A magnificent castle famous for its stunning interior, beautiful gardens and birds of prey.
2. Black Isle Country Park
Discover emus, lemurs, zebras, meerkats and much more.
3. Loch Lomond
Perfect for boating, bathing or simply picnicking by.
4. Mabie Farm Park
World class mountain bike trails, quiet picnic spots, stunning viewpoints and forest walks.
Our Holiday Parks in Scotland
Grannie's Heilan' HameGet directions »
- Set by the white sands of Embo beach
- Superb location for exploring the Highlands
- Heated indoor pool with spa and sauna
Nairn LochloyGet directions »
- Step straight onto East Nairn Beach
- Just 15 miles from Inverness
- Entertainment and swimming pool
Tummel ValleyGet directions »
- A peacefull park set by the River Tummel
- Fishing, golf and Highland attractions
- Heated indoor pool with splash pool
Sundrum CastleGet directions »
- Set in glorious rolling countryside
- Only four miles fron Ayr's sandy beaches
- Indoor swimming pool complex with flume
SouthernessGet directions »
- A sea view park, right next to the beach
- On the wild and rugged Galloway coastline
- 25m indoor swimming pool with flume
Wemyss BayGet directions »
- A glorious setting, high on wooded slopes
- Ideal for exploring the Scottish West Coast
- Heated indoor pool and relaxing sauna
Towns and Cities in Scotland
Dornoch (near Grannie's Heilan' Hame Holiday Park)
The Royal Burgh of Dornoch is a highland town steeped in heritage, visit the 13th century cathedral, the old jailhouse or test your skills on Dornoch's championship golf course.
Inverness (near Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park)
The capital of the Scottish Highlands, you can either soak up its history by visiting the castle and its cathedral or spend the day making the most of all the shops, restaurants and bars.
Pitlochry (near Tummel Valley Holiday Park)
Pitlochry is a charming Victorian town right in the heart of the Perthshire Highlands. Soak up the atmosphere, visit one of the many shops or enjoy a meal in one of its restaurants.
Glasgow (near Tummel Valley Holiday Park)
The largest city in Scotland, Glasgow has it all including shops, bars, restaurants, major sporting attractions, many cultural and architectural highlights including its theatres and museums.
Largs (near Wemyss Bay Holiday Park)
Largs is a traditional seaside town on the Ayrshire coast where you can enjoy walks along the seafront, get an ice cream at Nardini's or catch the ferry to the Isle of Cumbrae.
Ayr (near Sundrum Castle Holiday Park)
When you walk through Ayr you get a real sense of history. The town is full of beautiful buildings from the past and also has a stunning beach and sea front as well as a famous racecourse.
Dumfries (near Southerness Holiday Park)
Home to Robert Burns, Dumfries is an ancient town full of history. Visit the Robert Burns Centre or explore some of the town's rich cultural heritage.