A little bit of common sense...
For the safety and comfort of all our guests on park please note the following:
- you must poop-scoop and clean up after your dog
- your dog must wear a collar at all times including an ID tag
- your dog must be kept on a lead at all times, except in any designated ‘dog areas’ on park
- your dog (unless it is an assistant dog) will not allowed in any of the park’s facilities or children’s play areas
- your dog must not be left unattended in your holiday home (and must be kept off bedding and seats)
- your dog must be kept under the control of a responsible adult at all times
- we charge a supplement of £30 per pet, per week or part week, with a maximum of two dogs per holiday home
We're sorry we are unable to accept the following breeds of dogs on our parks:
- American pit bull terrier
- Fila Brasileiro
- Japanese Tosa
- Dogo Argentino
Please refer to section 18 of our Terms & Conditions for further information about bringing your pet on holiday with you.