What can you expect...
All of our parks are in stunning coastal, countryside or woodland locations making them ideal for dog walking. Many have nature trails around the park and some even have parks set aside for your four legged friend to stretch his paws.
Look out for the pet friendly sign when booking your accommodation.
Remember to make sure you include your pet in the booking. A supplement of £30 per pet per week or part week applies and there is a maximum of 2 dogs.
Much cheaper than leaving your dog behind, plus they get to enjoy the holiday with you!
Please note: Assistant dogs for disabled guest are exempt from these charges and are
allowed in any accommodation at any park. Ruda and Torquay holiday parks
do not have pet friendly accommodation but will still accept assistance dogs.
Our Pet Friendly Holiday Homes
Top Tips for taking your pet on holiday
A little bit of common sense...
For the safety and comfort of all our guests on park please note the following:
- you must poop-scoop and clean up after your dog
- your dog must wear a collar at all times including an ID tag
- your dog must be kept on a lead at all times, except in any designated ‘dog areas’ on park
- your dog (unless it is an assistant dog) will not allowed in any of the park’s facilities or children’s play areas
- your dog must not be left unattended in your holiday home (and must be kept off bedding and seats)
- your dog must be kept under the control of a responsible adult at all times
- we charge a supplement of £30 per pet, per week or part week, with a maximum of two dogs per holiday home
We're sorry we are unable to accept the following breeds of dogs on our parks:
- American pit bull terrier
- Fila Brasileiro
- Japanese Tosa
- Dogo Argentino
Please refer to section 18 of our Terms & Conditions for further information about bringing your pet on holiday with you.