Directions to West Bay Holiday Park
West Bay Holiday Park, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 4HB
West Bay is a beachside holiday park located 17 miles from Dorchester. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Take the M3 towards Winchester.
- From Midlands/the North take the A34 towards Winchester.
- Follow the M27, then take the A31 towards Ringwood, Wimbourne and Bere Regis.
- Join the A35 to Dorchester and head west towards Bridport.
- At 1st round-about take the 1st exit and at 2nd roundabout take the 2nd exit into West Bay.
- Follow this road through West Bay and carry on past the bay and harbour, the park is on the right.
- Nearest station - Dorchester South (18 miles/35 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines - London Waterloo - Southampton - Bournemouth - Weymouth.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- There is a regular bus service to Weymouth, Bridport, Lyme Regis and Exeter. In peak season the bus stops outside the Park and at other times the bus stop is 2 minutes walk away.
- Buses run every hour from here to Bridport. Bridport bus station is 2 miles away. Bridport bus station is 2 miles from the park. There is a bus stop 2 minutes away.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Bournemouth (48 miles/1 hour 15 minutes' drive time from the park)
- You can fly to Bournemouth from: Alderney, Ayr, Dumfries, Glasgow, Guernsey, and Jersey.
- Tel. Bournemouth 01202 364 000.