Directions to Sandford Holiday Park
Sandford Holiday Park, Holton Heath, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6JZ
Sandford holiday park is located near to Bournemouth. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Take the A35 along the South Coast between Southampton and Dorchester.
- Approximately 5 miles west of Poole, turn onto the A351 signposted to Wareham.
- Visitors approaching the park from Poole or Wareham should turn off the A351 at Holton Heath traffic lights.
- You will find the entrance to the park 100 yards down Organford Road.
- Nearest station - Holton Heath (0.5 miles/ 2 minutes' drive time from the park).
- Main lines – London to Weymouth and Brockenhurst to Wareham.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- The nearest bus stop is at the park entrance.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Bournemouth (15 miles/30 minutes' drive time from the park)
- The airport is situated off Junction 33 on the B4265.
- You can fly to Bournemouth from: Alderney, Ayr, Dumfries, Glasgow, Guernsey, and Jersey.
- Tel. Bournemouth 01202 364 000.