Directions to Torquay Holiday Park
Torquay Holiday Park, Kingskerswell Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 8JU
Torquay Holiday Park is located just outside the town itself. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Take the A380 Exeter towards Torquay. Before Penn Inn roundabout keep right to continue on Besigheim Way the Penn Inn flyover / A380.
- Keep right to continue on S Devon Hwy / A380. Towards the end of the road keep left and turn left onto Hamelin Way.
- At Riviera Way, turn right onto the A3022 and head towards the bottom of the road.
- At Currys PC World, turn left at the traffic lights into Hele Road.
- At the next roundabout by the petrol station turn left into Barton Hill Road. Continue up the hill past Tesco, at the top turn left into Kingskerswell Road, the park is on the left hand side. (TQ2 8JU)
- Please note: Sat-Nav equipment is not recommended for the final part of your journey as the postcode will not bring you to the park.
- Nearest stations - Torre (3 miles/7 minutes' drive time from the park), Newton Abbot (5 miles/15 minutes' drive from the park) & Torquay (4 miles/10 minutes' drive time from the park)
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- There is a bus stop a 15 minute walk from the park where a regular service runs to and from Torquay 3 miles away.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Exeter (25 miles/30 minutes' drive time from the park)
- You can fly to Exeter Airport with Flybe - www.flybe.com
- Tel no. - Exeter: 01392 367 433.
- Useful links - Exeter Airport