at Ruda Holiday Park
Go wild in Cascades Tropical Adventure Pool and have hours of fun on the big blue slide and water rapids. Enjoy the great outdoors with the adventure play, beach activities and more or challenge the family to a game of football on the playing fields.
View park map
To view a map of the park and it's facilities, click the image on the right...
Fun for everyone...
- Cascades Tropical Adventure Pool with big blue slide*
Shoot down the 230ft big blue slide or ride the current through the water rapids.
Low Season: Open 10am til 6pm every day (last entry 5pm)
High Season: Open 9am til 7pm every day (last entry 6pm)
- Resident Swim: £1.50
- Resident Spectator: 50p
- Non-resident Swim: £3.95
- Non-resident Spectator: £1.00
(terms of safe use apply)
- Amusement arcade* & cash bingo*
- Pool tables* in Coast Bar
- Wildlife nature trail
- South West coastal path to Baggy Point
- Summer beach volleyball†
- Playing fields for outdoor games
- Tennis courts
- Fishing pond*
- Horse riding nearby*
- Surfing lessons with Surf South West*
Learn to surf with qualified instructors on Croyde Beach. Two surf hire shops for everything you need.
Just for kids
- Adventure playground complete with obstacle course
- Indoor soft play area
- Tot Stars
- Star Landers
- Freestyle Teens Club
Eat, drink & enjoy
- Atlantic Blue Entertainment Lounge
Complete with Showtime Entertainment for fun filled evenings.
- Coast Bar & Kitchen
With mouth watering meals, Costa Coffee, big screen TV's and outdoor terrace.
- Café@Ruda for quick refreshments
- Fish 'n' Chip takeaway
Ideal for fast food on the go.
- Beach café and ice cream parlour by Croyde Bay
- Free Wi-Fi
- Convenience store with off-licence
Well stocked for all your daily essentials.
- Tricks, Treats & Sweets shop
For gifts and toys.
- Launderette* and cash machine*
(* charges apply. †22 May - 31 Sep)