Directions to Ruda Holiday Park
Ruda Holiday Park, Croyde Bay, North Devon, EX33 1NP
Ruda is a beachside holiday park located 10 miles from Barnstaple. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Leave M5 at junction 27 and follow the North Devon link road (A361) to Barnstaple.
- From Barnstaple continue along the A361 towards Braunton and Ilfracombe (signposted).
- In the centre of Braunton (about 5 miles from Barnstaple), turn left after 2nd set of traffic lights onto the B3231, signposted Saunton and Croyde. Continue along the B3231 coastal road to Croyde Village.
- Turn left in the centre of the village (onto Jones's Hill), following the signs towards Baggy Point and Cascades Fun Pool at Ruda. Ruda is situated on Moor Lane.
- Nearest station - Barnstaple (10 miles/25 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines - Bristol - Penzance...change at Exeter for Barnstaple.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- The nearest bus stop is at the Park's Entrance - The Red Bus 21 is the service from Barnstaple to Croyde.
- Buses run approximately 25 minutes and on hour, telephone the Devon Bus enquiry line on 01271 382800
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Exeter (65 miles/1 hour 40 minutes' drive time from the park)
- You can fly to Exeter Airport from: Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guernsey, Jersey, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle and St Marys.
- Tel no: 01392 367 433
- Useful links - Exeter Airport