Directions to St Minver Holiday Park
St Minver Holiday Park, Near Rock, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 6RR
St Minver is a woodland holiday park located near to Wadebridge. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter then the A30 signed Okehampton to Bodmin.
- At Bodmin take the A389 to Wadebridge and follow the bypass until you reach the roundabout with the A39. Follow the signs for B3314 signed Port Isaac.
- Go right at mini roundabout again signed Port Isaac. Follow for 3 miles then take left signed Rock. The park is 250 yards on the right hand side.
- Nearest station - Bodmin Parkway (15 miles/20 minutes' drive time from the park) & Newquay (21 miles/35 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines - Bristol-Penzance via Exeter & Plymouth, change before Par for Newquay.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- The nearest bus stop is approximately a 5 minute walk from the park in St. Minver Village, there are 5 buses a day which run into Wadebridge.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Newquay (17 miles/30 minutes' drive time from the park)
- You can fly to Newquay with : Air Southwest, BMI Baby, Flybe, Lufthansa and Skybus from many major UK airports.
- Tel. Newquay +44(0)1637 860600.
- Useful links - Newquay Airport