Directions to Mullion Holiday Park
Mullion Holiday Park, Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall, TR12 7LJ
Mullion is situated on Cornwall's Lizard Peninsula. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- TFrom the A30 take the A39 from Fraddon to Truro and continue on the Falmouth Road.
- Take the A394 to Helston then the A3083 for The Lizard.
- After approximately 7 miles you will find Mullion Holiday Park on the left, about 80 metres after the Mullion turning.
- Nearest station - Redruth (20 miles/40 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines - Bristol - Penzance via Plymouth, Truro and Redruth.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- The nearest bus stop is outside the park.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Newquay (45 miles/1 hour 15 minutes' drive from the park)
- You can fly to Newquay with : Air Southwest, BMI Baby, Flybe, Lufthansa and Skybus from many major UK airports.
- Tel. Newquay +44(0)1637 860600.
- Useful links - Newquay Airport