Directions to Looe Bay Holiday Park
Looe Bay Holiday Park, St Martins, East Looe, Cornwall, PL13 1NX
Looe Bay is close to the fishing village of Looe. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Enter Cornwall via the Tamar Bridge and continue along the A38 towards Liskeard.
- Turn left at the island at Trerulefoot onto the A374 turning right onto the A387 to Looe.
- Passing through Hessenford you will find us on the B3253 one and a half miles from Looe.
- Nearest station - Looe (1 mile/5 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines - Bristol - Penzance via Plymouth, Liskeard (line to Looe).
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- The nearest bus stop is about 20 yards from the park. National Bus stops at Liskeard 6 miles away.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Newquay (35 miles/50 minutes' drive time from the park)
- You can fly to Newquay with : Air Southwest, BMI Baby, Flybe, Lufthansa and Skybus from many major UK airports.
- Tel. Newquay +44(0)1637 860600.
- Useful links - Newquay Airport