Directions to Crantock Beach Holiday Park
Crantock Beach Holiday Park, Crantock, Cornwall, TR8 5RH
Crantock Beach is a beachside holiday park located a few miles from Newquay. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter then the A30 to Newquay, Cornwall. Take the left exit signed the A392 to Newquay
- Follow the road through Quintrell Downs and past Morrisons, turn left for the A3075 Redruth then take the right turning for Crantock Beach.
- Follow the brown tourist signs for Crantock Beach and Quarryfields.
- Nearest station - Newquay (5 miles/15 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines - Bristol-Penzance via Exeter & Plymouth, change before Par for Newquay.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- The Nearest Bus station is in Crantock village and has buses running to newquay and the local area.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Newquay (12 miles/25 minutes' drive time from the park)
- You can fly to Newquay with : Air Southwest, BMI Baby, Flybe, Lufthansa and Skybus from many major UK airports.
- Tel. Newquay +44(0)1637 860600.
- Useful links - Newquay Airport