Directions to Pendine Sands Holiday Park
Pendine Sands Holiday Park, Pendine, Carmarthenshire, South Wales, SA33 4NZ
Pendine Sands is a beachside holiday park located 12 miles from Tenby. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Take the A40 from Carmarthen to St Clears.
- Take the A4066 towards Pendine.
- Travel through the village of Laugharne, Pendine Sands Holiday Park is five miles on the right.
- Nearest station - Carmarthen (20 miles/35 minutes' drive time from the park), there is a bus that goes from outside the station direct to the park.
- Main lines - Hereford - Swansea - Tenby.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- There is a bus stop outside the park. The bus will go to Tenby and Carmarthen every 2 hours - There are numerous local taxi firms operating from Carmarthen and Tenby. Tenby or Carmarthen to Pendine Sands cost's roughly £25- £30
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Cardiff (85 miles/1 hour 45 minutes' drive time from the park)
- The airport is situated off Junction 33 on the B4265.
- Tel. Cardiff Airport on 01446 711 111.
- Useful links - Cardiff Airport